This is a schedule of events for our Faction Athletics Carnival Day #1 at Langford Oval – Wednesday 23 October 2019.
- Students please wear coloured faction shirts, sports uniform and white sports shoes.
- If students choose to wear coloured hair spray -please only put this on at home.
- Students need to take their school hat, drink bottle and a packed recess/lunch.
- If alternative shoes are to be worn for races, students take these in their bag.
- Students leaving the venue at the end of the day by car must see the child’s class teacher and be signed out by the parent/guardian.
9.00am Students travel by bus to Langford Oval, Wingrove Ave, Langford.
9.45am Sprints. Yr 3, 4 = 80m, Yr 5, 6 = 100m
Individual Long Jump and Team Long Jump
|Individual Shot Put and Team Vortex||Ind. 200m and Team Tug-o-war||Individual Turbojav and Team Turbojav|
|Yr 6||Yr 3 (team only)||Yr 4||Yr 5|
|11.05am||Yr 5||Yr 6||Yr 3||Yr 4|
|11.40am||Yr 4||Yr 5||Yr 6||Yr 3|
|12.15pm||Yr 3||Yr 4||Yr 5||Yr 6|
12.50pm – Lunch Break
1.10pm 400m Yr 3, 4, 5, 6
1.40pm Parents’ Sprint Race
1.45pm Pack up and return to school.
Thanks – Mr. Bridgeman